Thursday, November 10, 2011

Hello All

Greetings everyone!

Welcome to my blog, Custom T-Shirt Design Tips.  Here I will be discussing just that- artwork, and layout ideas and suggestions for customizable t-shirts and other customizable apparel; after all, every cheer squad needs short shorts with "CHEER" across the butt.

I will be looking at logo ideas, and discussing what makes a good logo.  I will examine t-shirt designs for all sorts of occasions- sports teams, holidays, charity events, etc, and giving my thoughts on what is good and bad about each design.  I will be looking at various websites' design tools, and reviewing who has the best and simplest design labs.  Finally, I will field any questions that you may have!

If you are a creative person, or are interested learning about what makes effective, and ineffective, t-shirt and logo designs, check back here regularly and join the discussion!

1 comment:

  1. It is the most astonishing article ever perused on this planet. Surmise what!!! Today shockingly I read your article and in one shot I enjoyed your article and the way you compose.
    print and embroider shirts

    ReplyDelete